FORMULA G PRESS CODES OF PRACTICE.
1. Photographers must sign on at the registration desk prior to each events track action starting.
2. A Media Vest is necessary to enter the Restricted Photographers Area. They MUST be worn and easily visible at all times and are not transferable. Only photographers, film crew and authorized officials are allowed in these areas. Non-photographic journalists will not be permitted access.
3. The Photo Area is located inside the fenced area, you are permitted to stand alongside the track, at your own risk on either side of the track. Photographers are not permitted on the track at any point. Special permission is required to go elsewhere on track, contact RACE CONTROL.
4. For safety and appearance, dress code is smart but casual. No open toe shoes. Shirts must cover the shoulders. Reasonable length shorts may be worn. Ear protection is highly recommended. Smoking and alcohol is not permitted trackside.
5. SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT! You have a duty of care not only to yourself but others as well. Be aware of your surroundings and environment at all times! Obey instructions from officials and under no circumstance hinder or interfere with race operations.
6. Photographers whilst on site and carrying out assignments are expected to be using professional equipment and to conduct them-selves in a professional manner at all times.
7. Photographers must submit a minimum of 10 shots from the event within a 3-week period. All photos shared from Formula G events must show the appropriate championship watermark. The watermarks will be sent upon receipt of this form. The shots must be sent to or shared with Formula G via firstname.lastname@example.org and failure to do so will result in the media form being revoked for the next events in the year.
8. Violation of any part of the entry agreements to Formula G and Press Codes of Practice will result in immediate revocation of all privileges.